Strut Your Stuff

 

Pool duck strutting his stuff.



A couple years ago we were visiting family in Florida and were sitting by the hotel pool when this duck flew in and took over the place with confidence and maybe arrogance.  It reminded me of earlier in the summer when a young woman entered an outdoor restaurant wearing a thong bathing suit and definitely was strutting her stuff.  Quite the show.

I asked a young college student recently what I could pray for him.  He loves the Lord, has a gorgeous voice and is part of a worship team at his university.  He said, "I have been placed in leadership this year and am not a bold person.  I'm more of a quiet introvert, but God is calling me to a place of leadership where I need confidence and boldness."

What a great prayer request!  Friends as we look around the world we all need confidence in who we are in Christ and boldness to endure persecution and carry out what He has called us to do.

The Song
"Be Bold, Be Bold"

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?