Each Morning When I Wake Up

Someone was lying when they told our infant granddaughter this was good for her.


From “Don’t Give the Enemy a Seat at Your Table”  Louie Giglio

(I referenced this yesterday.)

Remember… You are in a winning story!  Each day of the week say…


Monday

My God knows my name.


I have called you by name.  Isaiah 43:1


Tuesday

My God goes before me.


He is the One who goes before me.  Deuteronomy 31:8


Wednesday

Christ gives me strength.


I can do all things through Chris who strengthens me.  Philippians 4:13


Thursday

My current sufferings pale in comparison with what God has for me.


Our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

Romans 8:18


Friday

No weapon formed against me will prosper.


No weapon formed agains you will prosper.  Isaiah 54:17


Saturday

I am a child of God.


The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God. Romans 8:16


Sunday

The same power that raised Jesus from the dead lives in me.


That power is the same as the mighty strength God exerted  when he raised Jesus from the dead.  Ephesians 1:19-20


Thanks be to God!


The Song "Fear Is a Liar" Zach Williams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1srs1YoTVzs

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?