Five Things I Prayed

 This is scary.  I thought this photo opt occurred two years ago, while searching for my "football men"
 I realized this was taken five years.  The days go by so quickly. Make each one count.

An excellent "guys" devotional came across my email containing a football theme. My husband, our fifth child, one of the "extra's" in our life and his son all played college football, so I forward the devotional called "Throw Deep For Christ" to these men.

The key verse was Philippians 3:13-14

Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.

Attached was this note from me...Love you boys and just prayed asking God to send you five things today…an answer to a prayer, an unexpected blessing, an awakening from God’s Word, a song that makes you want to get up and dance and a woman who will love you forever! 

May all of you reading this see similar blessings from God today.

Love, Boo

The Song

"I Press On"  Seed Family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbItSnr9Zgw

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?