Taken Back





Yesterday, I had the privilege of attending a tour and lecture at a restored church in our area.  The owner of the property and renown historian, Dr. Francis Amos, is quite ill with leukemia but spoke from the reader's desk in the chapel for an hour and 20 minutes! It was one of the best lectures I have ever attended.  His words painted pictures in my mind that will never leave. And they shouldn't.


The guests were taken back in time and reminded what it took to establish this nation and our religious freedom.  We need to REMEMBER!  We do not look back enough and our children and grandchildren certainly are not hearing of the sacrifices that were made.

Our Lord, I will remember the things you have done, your miracles of long ago.
12 I will think about each one of your mighty deeds. Everything you do is right,
and no other god 
compares with you. Psalm 77:11-13


The Song
"Take Me Back"

My GRITS sisters. Girls Raised in the South


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?