Saturday's Song- Broken Things


Spring time, in all it's beauty, brings with it a plethora of chores and I am behind on mine. Pulling out pots and planters I noticed the handle on this cute purse planter had broken and immediately I stopped and thought how quickly we discard broken things, including people.

Then I headed to another planter where dead growth lingered and the new was forcing its way out into the world.  It reminded me that God is always doing a new thing and in preparation to receive the "new thing" we often need to cut away that which is dead and a hindrance in our lives.

Look! I’m doing a new thing; now it sprouts up; don’t you recognize it? I’m making a way in the desert, paths in the wilderness. Isaiah 43:19  

And to that I say, "Hallelujah, thank You, Jesus." 

The Song

"Broken Things" by Matthew West

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdUu6ZsdVfM

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?