Find Me

January 7
Tonight I am keeping a couple students overnight. One's mother has an out of state medical appointment and we offered to keep him. I hated for him to be alone, so I invited another student to keep him company. Can you imagine if you had to stay with at the "old teacher's" house?
The students love to play hide and seek when they are here, so I had that on
my mind and started thinking about how God wants us to find Christ.
So run along now and look for Him!

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:13


I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.
Proverbs 8:17


For whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the LORD.

Proverbs 8:35

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?