Go Looking For God

May 22
We have to be intentional in the way we live.  While on a long road trip alone recently,  I was intentional in my seeking out Christian radio stations to listen to on my day long trek.  Distractions came in the way of phone calls, direction seeking and praying (with my eyes open of course).  At some point the Christian station I had previously been listening to left broadcasting range. Adrift in various thoughts as I drove I'm not certain how long it was until I heard a couple really raunchy lyrics, which caught me off guard.  It was then I realized I was no longer where I thought I was radio station wise.
We can easily get off track when we are not intentionally  looking for God!

The heart of the discerning acquires knowledge, for the ears of the wise seek it out.  Proverbs 18:15

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.   2 Corinthians 10:5

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.  1 Peter 5:8

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1