Completion





Are you a "hurry up and let's get this finished" or an "oh let it linger" type personality?
The grandson in the above photos hardly came up for a breath while devouring his Elmo cupcake.
He was probably afraid if he removed his mouth for a moment the delicacy would be removed.

I've been known to stay up until the wee hours of the night finishing a good book and I'm the same way about Bible studies. When I began The Promises of God Adult Coloring Book I didn't count that there were 44 coloring pages. Somewhere in the thirties I thought, "Will I ever get through this?"  Instead I should have been saying, "Hallelujah! There are so many magnificent promises to meditate upon."

Covid-19 has us all longing for the restrictions placed upon us to be lifted and this time of trial to reach its completion, but God has his purposes in this process.  There are changes He wants to see in our lives and my guess is it's taking longer for some of us to see those than for others.

"God is the one who began this good work in you, and I am certain that he won't stop before it is complete on the day that Christ Jesus returns."  Philippians 1:6


Today's Coloring Page Promise of God
"I am with you always, even to the end of the age."  Matthew 28:20




Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?