Here I Am on the Path of Life


Today's Coloring Page Promise of God
"You will make known to me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; 
at Your right hand there are pleasures for evermore."  
Psalm 16:11

The house was empty, not a sound was heard.  I'd been up early doing Bible study and some church work and thought...I might just close my eyes and snooze a bit more simply because I can. Doing so, I began my sleep by telling the Lord I loved Him.  Immediately, the song lyrics of "Here I am to Worship" came to mind and instead of sleeping, I pulled up the song, lifted my hands in the air and worshipped.

Here are two different versions of the song.  The Psalm 16:11 coloring page about God's presence being the fullness of joy fit perfectly with this sweet little retreat.  Praying it blesses you today.

Anthem Lights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5slD2aSKKY

Chris Tomlin with Lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaUTv1pXRyU

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?