Intoxicated

Hold on there's a story! 

God goes before us in all things.  He thrills my heart every time I draw near to Him and he reveals things to my heart preparing me for what is to come. One of my middle of the night words the Lord gave me was "intoxicated." The song  "Your Love is Extravagant" ran across my brain.

"Your love is extravagant.  Your friendship, it is intimate.
I feel like moving to the rhythm of Your grace.  Your fragrance is intoxicating in our secret place.
Your love is extravagant. Spread wide in the arms of Christ is the love that covers sin.
No greater love have I ever known. You considered me a friend Capture my heart again."

The above photo was taken last January on a birthday getaway our daughter treated me to at a resort property the company here husband works for owns and gets amazing employee deals!  We were so out of our element.  Being joyful, LOL, I decided to introduce myself to the two young women lounge chairs beside us.  When I said my name was Boo, she picked up her giant beverage bucket and said, "This belongs to you! "Bucket of Boo's!"  Our daughter laughed and said, "Ha! She's a pastor's wife."  That changed the direction of the conversation and since these girls were not yet intoxicated we were able to talk about the Lord. Ends up one lived in Nashville, where our daughter lived for 21 years and she could share all about her church.

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners,                Christ died for us.” That's extravagant love!"  Romans 5:8

The Song Your Love is Extravagant By Casting Crowns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDQC_3652wU

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?