Even In...

Cousins!

The Apostle Paul who experience turmoil and trials penned these words

 the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. — Philippians 4:7

He also wrote a passage I claimed years ago as my life verse...

Be joyful always, prayer without ceasing and give thanks always.  1 Thessalonians 5:16-18                      

When I close out an email with "Be Joyful Always" I need to add, "Simply because of what Jesus has done for us."                                                         

Lori Wilhite wrote these "Even Ifs"

  • Even in the midst of this heartbreak, I’m leaning on God’s faithfulness.
  • Even in the middle of this hurt, I’m trusting God’s provision.
  • Even in the center of this grief, I’m believing in God’s presence.
  • Even under the intensity of this confusion, I’m following God’s direction.
  • Even in the depths of this fear, God, I’m counting on you!

The Song

“Even In the Silence” Hilary Weeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6jdy57jgbQ  


and


 “Even If” Mercy Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6fA35Ved-Y

 


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?