The Beginning of the Day

  

What are you doing?

As you begin your day, so goes your day.

Ha! Last week five grands spent the night and all awakened between 6-7AM. They are in a loft up above our bedroom and youtube is playing something with drums beating and they are singing along and then laughing incessantly. Hmm, maybe I should climb the ladder and check it out.

Nope, first I will grab my quiet time with the Lord before flipping pancakes.

Satisfy us in the morning with your loving kindness, that we may rejoice and be glad all our days. -Psalm 90:14

My husband was willing to hold down the baby sitting fort and allow me to go alone to the grocery store. I chose to listen to praise on the way and I was so blessed by this song.  Sometimes all we can do is offer up a "Hallelujah."  It is a wonderful word.

Praise drowns out all other sounds in our ears or minds.

The Song

"Gratitude" by I am They

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSBZryBPSzA

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?