To Be...Living Like We are Ready to Die

I think that is Mt Rainer in the background.


November 5
These two in the photograph love living life on the "edge,"  Often their photos make me gasp and think, "What are they thinking?"  The enormity of their faith and passion for Christ bring a peace that passes  understanding though, because I am certain of where they will spend eternity when they die. Jesus paid it all.

At first I wrote, "should they die," but the reality is we are all going to die.

"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die." Ecclesiastes 3:1-2

My husband gets a chuckle at my need to leave the house as if I might not return.
I'd hate for someone to have to come in and do the dirty laundry and dishes, make beds, vacuum or put toys/crafts away and bury me. 

Currently, I know four women, right here in my neighborhood who have been watching their husbands face life threatening health crisis.  The powerful common bond they share is their faith and knowledge that they and their husbands are secure in their salvation.  They know where they will be when they die and they exude the peace that accompanies that faith.

Can other say that about us?

Thankful thought:
Thank God for His creation of heaven and the hope we have in eternal life with Him.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?