To Be...Reciting Thanksgivings instead of Counting Sheep



Thankful this crew spent Thanksgiving with us.
November 26
While baby sitting a few weeks ago, one of our grandsons came into the room where I was sleeping and said he couldn't get to sleep.  I suggested going through the alphabet and thanking God for something that begins with each letter!  It worked!


Our granddaughter was staying with us for the Thanksgiving holiday and we tried the same trick.
Her choices brought such joy to my heart...
A-Angels
C-Christ
E-Eternity
F-Faith, Food and Forgiveness
G-God
J-Jesus
L-the Lord
R-the Resurrection

"I sleep and wake up refreshed because you, Lord, protect me."  Psalm 3:5

Thankful Thought
Thank you Lord for childlike faith and the refreshment that comes from sleep!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?