To Be…On the Path of Life with Jesus

Bucky is peering out from behind the pompous grasses.
If animals prayed, he'd be praying for God to direct his path away from hunters.

November 21

Are you on the path of life guided by your own wiles or do you have a spiritual GPS showing you the way?  Jesus wants to be a part of all of our decisions, we just have to slow down long enough for the consultation process to take place through prayer and delving into His Word.

In this season of gift giving, decorating, and party going are we praying over the options?
I sometimes find myself playing a "tag" game.  If I see an item I'm drawn to I'll say, "If it's under $10 or $20 (whatever my budget) I'll get it."  Instead I should be praying for God to direct me to the gifts that bring Him glory and will bring joy and be of purpose to the receiver.

"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."   Psalm 25:4-5

"Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand.  You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory."  Psalm 73:23-24

Thankful Thought
Thank You, God, that You are a relational God and desire to be a part of all of our decisions in life and to direct our paths according to Your purpose.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?