Something Wonderful

This bird, created by our grandson, makes me smile and feel wonderful!

September 21-22
"Something wonderful is about to happen."

No, I am not giving birth!  No one else is getting married around here.  This is simple a phrase I saw on Pinterest and am going to paint and put at my front door!  It evokes joy!  It is an awesome attitude to adopt!

Yesterday, I entered a local hardware store to pick up some spray paint.  It was 7:45AM and the gentleman assisting me said, "How is your day?"  I replied with pep, "Well, so far it's been great!" (Thinking to myself...the sun hasn't been up very long.)
I echoed the inquiry back to him.  "I hope you are having a good day." Quickly, he stated matter of factly,   "Every day is a good day."  Pleasantly, that shocked me.  I wanted to respond,
"Everyday is God's day, therefore a good day. They just dish up differently."

Here's a happy greeting or farewell:
The amazing grace of the Master, Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit, be with all of you.  2 Corinthians 13:1 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?