Create



March 29
Ok, so maybe this is a not a news flash, but...I love to create! Whether it's taking an old wagon and using it as an end table, mixing up some magic flavors in the kitchen, clacking knitting needles together or getting crafty with a flurry of materials, I find it relaxing and fulfilling.  (If I'm totally honest, I'll confess it takes a whole lot longer and has to be done in smaller increments in this post stroke body, but the desire is still in there.)

Building on yesterday's entry on Life's Extras, I looked up the dictionary definition of create.

"...to bring into existence.
  ...to make or produce (something): to cause (something new) to exist using your talents and 
     imagination.
 ...to cause a particular situation to exist" 

God obviously loves to bring things into existence!  One of my favorite things to do is cuddle up, one on one, with the grands and talk about the day God decided to create them and list all the unique features he wove together to make them be them!

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body; 
all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
Psalm 139:14-16

Create something beautiful today...it may simply fall under the definition of causing a particular situation to exist,  like the creation of a new friendship!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1