Signs, Signs, Everywhere the Signs

March 30

Driving to school last week God was speaking to me through the signs
which I passed along the way. Reduce speed!
Be still and know that I am God came quickly to mind as I
determined to slow the pace of my day.
Yards away the word fabric got my brain to thinking spiritually and rejoicing in the fact I am fearfully and wonderfully made by God
(Now the extra layers of fluff are my doing.)
Then the word exit made a very strong impact me as I contemplated that Jesus will exit heaven and come again to earth. Also, there
is a chance I will make my exit from this world before Jesus comes back.
Lots to think about in an eight minute drive to work!

There are signs of God everywhere! Whether He is speaking to us
through a wonderful creation popping out here at spring time,
putting a word before us in black and white or whispering to us
through a song we can't deny His presence.

Both my boyfriend and my bulldog are asleep as I type. As I watch
the quiet (well, more so quiet for the boyfriend, not the bulldog)
rise and fall of their breathing in their backs I praise God for the
signs of life within them and for how He created them in their
mother's wombs and had a perfect plan for their lives. Oh, Lord, I
am so thankful I was part of that plan.

Praise God for someone who has crossed your path at some point in
your life. If they are still around, use a phone call, an email,
or a card as a sign of your appreciation for their life!

Let's Pray: Lord, we thank You for the signs of spring that remind
us of new growth! Help us to grow in our love for Christ and our
knowledge of all You are! In Jesus Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?