Take Hold


September 2

School is back in full swing and we are missing the pitter pat of little feet and the sound of splashes in the water.  The joys of summer time and loving life are such gifts to be treasured.  There is definitely leaf work ahead and storms in our future, but we can take hold of Jesus and look at each day as a gift no matter what it holds.
I'm choosing a Daniel in the lion's den attitude today.  I hope he saves me, but if not He is still God!
Some days make us long for heaven more than others, but no matter where we are, if we are with Christ it's a good day.

"For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you,
'Do not fear: I will help you.'"
Isaiah 41:13

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal,
but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus too hold of me."
Philippians 3:12

 "Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called
when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses."
1 Timothy 6:12

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?