A Give God the Glory Story


October 9
The other day I was beginning to fret, related to someone not being recognized.  I wanted to open my mouth and let the truth be known about another woman's contribution.  Petitioning God, as if he wasn't aware of what was occurring, I filled in him and expressed my frustration.  He told me to "Get over it!"
Then an hour later, I watched him solve the problem in a creative manner that only God could have come up with.
Calling my mentor, I said, "I've just got to share and give God the glory for what he just did."
Made me think, we need to share more Give God the Glory Stories, for the things he does in our lives.

He said in a loud voice, "Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgement has come.
Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water."
Revelation 14:7 


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?