He's Got Me Covered


October 13
I was up and at it before the sun one day last week, but by 7:45AM I was dragging and decided to take a power nap before hitting the road to pick up grandchildren.  I think I heard myself snoring!  :-)  At 9AM the gentle ding of my phone alarm awakened me, but I had not set it and there was no record in the phone that such an alarm had ever been set.   Realizing I needed to get a move on, I procrastinated and checked my emails, which led to thirty minutes of activity and I was still in my night gown.  All of a sudden our driveway sensor sounded and that had me bounding out of bed and tossing some clothes on quickly, but no one every came to the door and there was no car in the driveway.

Coincidences you may say, but I said, "Thank you, God for keeping me on track."  We are loved by and serve a mighty God.  Those simple occurrences gave way to the thoughts of how I totally trust Him and know he will work all things (sorrows and joys) together for my good and the good of those who love Him.
He who calls you is faithful.   1 Thessalonians 5:24

Right now I'm believing by faith that God will heal our daughter in law. She is back in the hospital after a dangerous delivery and then a highly contagious infection entering her body.  Serious complications have her hospitalized and facing a very long recovery.

If I miss a day or so, it's because I'm baby sitting and hopefully soon I will be helping our daughter in law enjoy this newborn.

We appreciate your prayers.


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?