The Fixer Upper


Brrr...frigid here this morning.  This snowman is surviving in my kitchen!
My email seems frozen though, so if you don't get an answer from me, I'm not snubbing you!

January 18

A girlfriend stopped by the other day with a little sign she saw in our local Christian book store. She said, "It just jumped out at me and said, 'Boo,' all over it."

The sign reads:  "I'm a mess, but I'm a beautiful mess. I'm His masterpiece and that's enough!"

We are all messes which need fixing up!  "Fixer Upper" is one of my favorite HGTV shows and it was so much fun to come across this article and read that Chip and Joanna love Jesus!  Be sure to listen to Joanna's testimony!  Such a precious story.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, 
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  
Jeremiah 29:11


I hope you can click on this link and see a photo of Joanna and Chip Gaines

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1